- Step 1: ELP Coordinator seeks projects for the ELP Program from different organization across industries. The company representatives submit their projects to the ELP Coordinator for further processing. All the projects go through the screening & evaluation process; after which they are assigned to the respective faculty advisors as per their areas of interest/preference. Students who are willing to bring projects from different recognized companies through their personal references, can coordinate with the ELP Coordinator, Mr. Danish Imtiaz.
- Step 2: Formulate a group of 5 members (BBA final semester students only) and identify a group leader among them.
- Step 3: Once the ELP projects are assigned to faculty advisors, students are required to contact them on an immediate basis to have details about the allocated projects. Details of faculty advisors and the projects are uploaded on the ELP website soon after they are distributed among faculty members. Refer to the timeline, and keep checking your inbox and ELP website on a regular basis for further updates.
- Step 4: Fill out the 'ELP Registration & Enrollment Form' and send it to the ELP coordinator, Mr. Danish Imtiaz at email@example.com mentioning "ELP Registration Form" in the subject line as soon as you finalize your project and faculty advisor. Alternatively, submit the form in person at the Career Development Center (CDC) & Alumni Affairs Department.
- Step 5: ELP Coordinator will forward and authorize the group members name along with the project details to the Program Office for their enrollment in ERP.
- Make sure to take consent of your faculty advisor and all the team members on the Registration Form before submitting it to the ELP Coordinator. Incomplete or inappropriate forms will not be accepted in any case.
- Do check your enrollment status in the ERP at least two (2) weeks after you submit your Registration Form.