A standard grading format/criteria will be shared with the faculty advisors. Grading weightage is distributed as follows:
- 50% of the grade lies with the faculty
- 30% with the Company/Client
- 20% with the ELP Office
A successful project includes:
- Identification and conceptualization of problem by students
- Excellent guiding and mentoring by faculty advisor
- Well-structured project plan. Phase-wise deadlines/deliverables/resources needed list.
- Project methodology: tools and techniques used for data collection.
- Efficient/effective teamwork and healthy cooperation and team dynamics. Good client-student relationship
- Top quality reports and deliverables
- Open communication and feedback between students – advisor and students - client.