- Step 1: ELP Coordinator seeks projects for the ELP Program from different organization across industries. The company representatives submit their projects to the ELP Coordinator for further processing.
All the projects to undergo a thorough screening &
evaluation process; after which they are assigned to the
respective faculty advisors as per their areas of
interest/preference. Students who are willing to bring projects from different companies through their personal references, can coordinate with the ELP Coordinators, Mr. Haris Siddiqui and Mr. Danish Imtiaz at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
- Step 2: Formulate a group of 5 members (BBA final semester students only) and identify a group leader among them.
- Step 3: Once the ELP projects are assigned to faculty advisors, students are required to contact them on an immediate basis to have details about the allocated projects. Details of faculty advisors and the projects are uploaded on the ELP website soon after they are distributed among faculty members. Refer to the timeline, and keep checking your inbox and ELP website on a regular basis for further updates.
- Step 4: Fill out the 'ELP Registration & Enrollment Form' and send it to the ELP coordinators mentioning "ELP Registration Form" in the subject line as soon as you finalize your project and the faculty advisor. Keep your faculty advisor in the loop (cc) while emailing your form. Alternatively, submit the form in person at the Career Development Center (CDC) or Alumni Affairs Department.
- Step 5: Check your ERP records at least two weeks after you have submitted your enrollment form to confirm your enrollment
- Only final semester students who are left with no more than 3 courses are eligible to enroll for the ELP
- Make sure to take consent of your faculty advisor and all the team members on the Registration Form before submitting it to the ELP Coordinator. Incomplete or inappropriate forms will not be accepted in any case.
- Do check your enrollment status in the ERP at least two (2) weeks after you submit your Registration Form.