Following is the eligibility criteria for the enrollment in the ELP:
1. Student should belong to a BBA or BS-ACF program only.
2. Student should be admitted in the final semester with no more than 4-5 courses left apart from the ELP
3. Both the social and corporate internship documents are submitted to the CDC (check your record in the ERP)
- Step 1: ELP Coordinator/CDC office seeks projects from different organizations across multiple industries. The company representatives submit their projects to the ELP/CDC office for further processing. All projects undergo a thorough screening & evaluation process; after which they are assigned to the respective faculty advisors as per their areas of interests/preferences. Students who are willing to bring projects through their personal/professional references, can coordinate with the ELP Coordinator, Mr. Shiraz Ahmed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step 2: Formulate a group of 3-4 members (BBA and BSAF final semester students only). Check your eligibility and pre-requisites for the ELP.
- Step 3: Communicate your 'Group Details/Formation' to the CDC/ELP office.
- Step 4: Expression of Interest (EOI) or Project Poll of approved projects takes place through the LMS.
- Step 5: All approved projects are assigned to relevant faculty advisors. Students are required to coordinate with them to have details of the allocated projects. Details of faculty advisors and the projects are also uploaded on the ELP website soon after they are distributed among faculty members and are also emailed to the students. Refer to the timeline, and keep checking your inbox and ELP website on a regular basis for further updates.
- Step 6: ERP enrollment of the ELP are processed through the CDC/ELP office